
Our not-so-little baby Emma is so fun to have around. She has developed such a fun personality in her short 10 -almost 11 months. She has her occasional feisty streak and will let you know if she doesn't like what's going down, but overall she's pretty chill and laid back. She is a busy girl and keeps her Mama hopping with keeping her out of trouble, mostly keeping things out of her mouth. She loves my cell phone, "reading" books, cell phones, Tickle Me Elmo, laughing with Jen, and my cell phone. Did I mention she loves my cell phone? Or any phone I have to my ear, I suppose. Anyone that talks to me on the phone anymore can either hear Emma oooing or crying ( because she doesn't have the phone in her hand). She's also been known to hang up on people, so if that's happened....sorry, it's nothing personal! :) Such a cutie!

Jen is not my baby anymore, but is growing into a little girl. She constantly cracks us up with the things she says, and as Grandma Price says, does not seem to think like a typical two year old. She is such a helper around the house and lets me know when the mess is big enough that it's time for me to clean up (thank you, Jen :)). Needless to say we're trying to teach her how to clean up her own messes. :) She's not too sure of this Santa guy yet, but says she'll be "careful" a.k.a. good so he'll bring her some presents on Christmas. The thing she seems most excited for is that Daddy told her they would try "skiing on the mountain" after Christmas, so I think most days she just wants to get this Christmas business overwith. Still not sure if she knows exactly what that entails, but she knows she gets to go somewhere with Daddy, and that's enough to get her excited about going.
I could go on and on about these cute and crazy girlies. We'll see what happens when Baby #3 comes in May. Jen's thoughts change about what it'll be, but Jake's convinced it's a boy. I've learned not to say one way or the other, because it's usually the other. :) The 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for January 13th, so stay tuned!
Merry Christmas! We love you!
Love, The Price Family
8 comments:
Okay, you officially can no longer put Jentri's hair in braids like that ever again because she looks so stinkin' grown up! ;) What adorable girls you have! Cute cute cute!
Such sweet little girls! Wish we could see more of them! Merry Christmas guys!
So adorable! I love their hats! And congrats again on #3. If I can do it then you certainly can do it. Time flies whether you are having fun or not. So my advice is to smile a lot and that makes it look like you know what your doing and that you are in control.
Way too cute. I thought that first picture was Jen, Emma looks more and more like her all the time.
I think it's a Boy too. Will See...
No kidding Jentri's not a baby--I can't believe how long her braids are! Wow, she looks so grown up! Such cute pictures. Where are the ones of you and Jake in the matching beanies with flowers? Let's get on that!! How can the price be right with only half the family on the Christmas card?
Cute as ever. Love those pictures. See you New Year's Eve.
I found your blog and thought you would like our website: www.MommyGiggles.com.
Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”.
I am contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that we could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.
Hope you will get a “giggle” out of our site.
Warmest Regards,
Heather Matthews
Email Us A Picture - mommygiggles@comcast.net
Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles
Post a Comment