Sunday, November 8, 2009

What does the sacrament do?

So, as we were eating dinner last night we were talking to Jen about the things we do at church. We talked about seeing her friends, learning about Heavenly Father and Jesus, sitting together as a family and most important - taking the sacrament. After some thought, Jen asked "What does the sacrament do?"
I started to explain why we take the sacrament, but Jen cut me off and said "Does the sacrament hop?" She then continued, "Does it run? Does it jump? Does it put clothes away? Maybe it eats chips... what else does the sacrament do?"
She didn't think my explanation of why we take the sacrament was as cool as the things that she does (hop, run, jump, put clothes away and eat chips), but I think we got it straightened out.

4 comments:

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

That's something I never thought about. How funny.

dwstick said...

Such a cutie!!

Steph H said...

That Jentri, there is just no pleasing her is there!

Jake and Kate said...

You're not kiddin, Steph! :) You know her well. :) She still is pretty fun to have around...